Whether you’re going for a single cake or elaborate dessert table, be sure it’s appropriately placed in your wedding venue. Keep these tips in mind when designing your display:
1. Smaller tables work best.
2. Don't put the table in front of a window. Put it perpendicular to or facing the window for the best photos.
3. Use various height, size, and shaped jars.
4. Have any tags or signs standing, hanging, propped upright rather than lying flat on the table.
5. Make sure there is a nice backdrop to the table.